Nearly 800 Barges Stuck In Lower Mississippi River From Bridge Crack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The beam has been cracked for two years and was missed by two inspections!
How could anyone know it was cracked for two years if it was missed by inspections...
106178-b7e1941ea8db5163fe4c94d654cb9705.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard there may be criminal charges brought against the inspector.
For what? Nobody was hurt. I really want to hear that he was purposely negligent if he's charged which may very well be warranted in that case, but criminal charges seem to be thrown around too often and for certain classes not nearly often enough these days. Jeesh...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For what? Nobody was hurt. I really want to hear that he was purposely negligent if he's charged which may very well be warranted in that case, but criminal charges seem to be thrown around too often and for certain classes not nearly often enough these days. Jeesh...
Public safety issues I read. Failure to perform duties or something like that.
I assume it would be like a cop standing by and watching a crime committed without doing something. Don't really know, but I did read that in a news report. Maybe by CNN? LOL.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a MASSIVE wave of supply coming, and at a time when demand is at all time lows. Stimulus has been spent, pent up demand has been exhausted, and now the biggest wave of supply ever is coming. They're doing everything in their power to hold it back by disrupting the supply chain, to create the illusion of demand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom