Neat find at Jerrys gun in Ardmore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you see any heavy barrel Smith revolvers? I just don't like the aesthetics of the pencil barrels - it looks wrong to me.
He had others I just took a picture of these two because they caught my eye.
They are located at 715 Grand Ave, Ardmore, Ok. You can call them at 580-223-8502 and check

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/Grandmas-Indoor-Gun-Range-2103958289829254/?fref=ts

I used to hate Jerrys until they added on. I couldnt stand to deal with them. Their way more pleasant now. I dont know if their stress level came down with more room or if they made some rule changes or what.
I been going by there for a long time. The small store was cool because they had lots of stuff in piles and boxes to go through and I like those places.
The new place is very cool and the prices are fair.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I been going by there for a long time. The small store was cool because they had lots of stuff in piles and boxes to go through and I like those places.
The new place is very cool and the prices are fair.

I just couldnt get along with them there before. Lack of help, hatefulness, ect... But that was before. Once we got into a huge blowout when I called them and asked for a price on a 22/45 and when I went down there to buy it, which is an hour one way, they jacked the price up one me and called me a liar when I told them I called only an hour ago and got a price quote. I told them what I thought and they ended up catching me in the parking lot on the way to my car to drive to Murfs.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you buy the Winchester? If not, how much was it.

I've bought many guns from Jerry's over the years, but when the market went to hell after the Ct shooting, their prices went up and haven't come down. SSP blows them away on prices. Prepare for sticker shock. Of course, you can always dicker.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you buy the Winchester? If not, how much was it.

I've bought many guns from Jerry's over the years, but when the market went to hell after the Ct shooting, their prices went up and haven't come down. SSP blows them away on prices. Prepare for sticker shock. Of course, you can always dicker.

Sooner State Pawn?

Latest posts

Top Bottom