Neat little cheap weapon light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
They probably had to get more in... sometimes Prime is next day, sometimes 2 day, sometimes it takes a day or two or three before they ship. I used to get bent out of shape about it, now I just go on.

Looks like the lights went back on sale yesterday, I saw them on gun.deals again last night with a different code bringing them back down to the same price.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got mine in yesterday. First impressions, the light itself is fairly lightweight, so I don't know how robust it is. Second, definitely not 1200 lumens. Looks more like 350-400, with a nice bright white center (probably 6000K?) with no discernible dark spots and plenty of flood in a secondary (lower output) edge pattern. The tailcap is a clicky with no momentary function. The threads were dry and needed some silicone based lubricant. I'm not a pressure switch fan so I didn't test the one included, but it seems to be about what you paid for it.

The mount is reversible and includes two adapters, so if you wanted to throw something like a smaller bodied Defender or larger polymer light in it, you could. The finish leaves a lot to be desired but the fasteners crank down with plenty of gradually increasing tension and should make for a solid mount. The mount has a fair amount of standoff from the rail, so it will work better with a pressure switch. Most mounts that put the light high and tight cost a lot more.

Overall I think this is a solid buy. The best parts are the batteries, light and adaptable mount. I'd probably put it on a hunting rifle and after plenty of testing, a bedroom SBR or AR pistol. I would not put it on a duty gun that was subject to rougher treatment. JMO, YMMV

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got mine in yesterday. First impressions, the light itself is fairly lightweight, so I don't know how robust it is. Second, definitely not 1200 lumens. Looks more like 350-400, with a nice bright white center (probably 6000K?) with no discernible dark spots and plenty of flood in a secondary (lower output) edge pattern. The tailcap is a clicky with no momentary function. The threads were dry and needed some silicone based lubricant. I'm not a pressure switch fan so I didn't test the one included, but it seems to be about what you paid for it.

The mount is reversible and includes two adapters, so if you wanted to throw something like a smaller bodied Defender or larger polymer light in it, you could. The finish leaves a lot to be desired but the fasteners crank down with plenty of gradually increasing tension and should make for a solid mount. The mount has a fair amount of standoff from the rail, so it will work better with a pressure switch. Most mounts that put the light high and tight cost a lot more.

Overall I think this is a solid buy. The best parts are the batteries, light and adaptable mount. I'd probably put it on a hunting rifle and after plenty of testing, a bedroom SBR or AR pistol. I would not put it on a duty gun that was subject to rougher treatment. JMO, YMMV

See? He's much better at this than I am. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom