Neat, we're putting up paywalls to be here now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh for Pete's sake just pay to play.
It's a great 2A supporter site!

Vote with your dollar and if you like the content, it's well worth it.
I'd do it before it gets banned...... Oh wait I already do. It's a business and I don't want it shut down therefore I support it.

Last edited:

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to be a supporter but no payment method available for someone that won’t put their credit card info on the web. Need a mail in check option. Just an idea.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to be a supporter but no payment method available for someone that won’t put their credit card info on the web. Need a mail in check option. Just an idea.
A couple of points about this. 1. I NEVER use my DEBIT card online nor do I ever hand it to someone at a store, etc. It's 100% in my possession. 2. I buy a lot of stuff online but I only use 1 particular CREDIT CARD. I also get instant text/email notifications whenever it is used. Then check my statements every month as should be done anyway. IF there is a discrepancy most credit card companies are very good at protecting YOU and crediting any questionable charge

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been a long-time member of two other 2A chat boards. BOTH have gone under regardless of "support" or not. Paying to fund a board is good until the owner(s) decide to sell it to someone else. Be very careful who you fund, my friends.

jeepjackazz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We now have to pay to access parts of the forum? I mean, I can still see stuff, but I figure eventually admin will figure out the mistake and remedy it. Why have the prices of everything on this forum gone up so much, and things changed? It makes this place feel like another money grab. I know hosting a forum isn't cheap, but this is just a little much I feel.

running low on things to complain about these days?

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prepaid credit card, or Visa gift card. I use one for all online purchases. If someone hacks it all they can get is the amount left on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom