Neat, we're putting up paywalls to be here now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had my cc compromised twice in the last year through online transactions. One was Rainer Arms and the other Wilson Combat. Both companies had data breaches, independent of one another, at some point and sent out a letter to inform me that my card data was compromised. My bank caught the fraudulent transactions almost immediately.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We now have to pay to access parts of the forum? I mean, I can still see stuff, but I figure eventually admin will figure out the mistake and remedy it. Why have the prices of everything on this forum gone up so much, and things changed? It makes this place feel like another money grab. I know hosting a forum isn't cheap, but this is just a little much I feel.
It’s big pharma and the vax… Take some ky and horse paste. (tip: apply on different ends)

Without this site, I would not have known that the vax causes brain tumors in < 2 weeks.

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sometimes will grab the insert where credit cards go on a gas station pump and see if it's loose before I insert my cc. Not that it matters, I went to Olive garden and gave my cc to the server and told him to put a family meal on it and behold! Vehicles were bring filled with gasoline in deep Texas! But...the cc company backed me up and reimbursed the charges. I told Olive Garden management about the cc fraud and never got an apology or sniff of the nose. So now, if I use my cc on the internet, I shake my laptop and if it seems loose, I just don't use the cc. (LOL)

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sometimes will grab the insert where credit cards go on a gas station pump and see if it's loose before I insert my cc. Not that it matters, I went to Olive garden and gave my cc to the server and told him to put a family meal on it and behold! Vehicles were bring filled with gasoline in deep Texas! But...the cc company backed me up and reimbursed the charges. I told Olive Garden management about the cc fraud and never got an apology or sniff of the nose. So now, if I use my cc on the internet, I shake my laptop and if it seems loose, I just don't use the cc. (LOL)
I always grab at the card slips too. They can put one in there that's the thickness of a piece of cellophane (saran wrap for you kiddos) but if you pull on it, it'll come right out. This didn't keep McDonalds monkeys from stealing my card by 33rd and Broadway and using it for a little shopping spree in Norman.

Luckily I'm anal about my finances, and when I went to load the day's purchases into Quicken I saw that I was still spending down there. Took my pulse, made sure I wasn't in ghost mode, then called up the bank and put a stop to their little spree. They only got away with about $150 worth of stuff so that makes me laugh. Guess they were walking slow.

I got fully reimbursed and multiple "I'm so sorry you went through this". This was with bancfirst. Love those guys and gals.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Simple don’t want to support the site don’t but don’t cry about it because you can’t access certain parts of the site 🤦‍♂️go somewhere else if you don’t like it! Peddle your stuff somewhere else. You aren’t forced to be here.
P/s I don’t give two shits what you think about it so save your breath.

Latest posts

Top Bottom