Neckbeard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On Dec 7th 2019 Academy in Tulsa had Fiochi for $7.99 They had multiple cases of it stacked behind me also. Don't be mad at neckbeards. Be mad at yourself if you didn't buy when it was cheap and stack it deep.

20191207_200406-jpg.148426
Someone had some of that posted for $35 the other day. No complaints from me. I still know a guy that has cases of Blazer Brass 9mm when it was $5.99/box.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone had some of that posted for $35 the other day. No complaints from me. I still know a guy that has cases of Blazer Brass 9mm when it was $5.99/box.
I remember getting emails from Mile High Shooting last Spring during lockdown. They were $20 a box I think and I thought that was insane. Clearly I was wrong.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True story I had 3 boxes of that Fiochi in an ammo can I forgot about. I gave one away last week to an amigo with a new pistola. So now I only have 2. Don't tell anyone, I am only a neckbeard on the internets. Too much work to be one in real life.
It’s true! I know the amigo he speaks of.

MrChris

Sniper
Special Hen
Reaction score
So am I a "neckbeard" if I pull ammo from the safe, and sell at inflated prices just to use that cash to buy ammo I need at inflated prices?
Am I only a neckbeard if I use the money to fund my fans only addiction from my moms basement?
I dont get it

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
So am I a "neckbeard" if I pull ammo from the safe, and sell at inflated prices just to use that cash to buy ammo I need at inflated prices?
Am I only a neckbeard if I use the money to fund my fans only addiction from my moms basement?
I dont get it
Its a moving target man. Secular ethics. Make up your own rules that make you feel good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom