Neckbeard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
With primers at an all time high, I'm willing to sell some for the 300 to 400 a thousand I see they're getting. And I can't bring myself to feel bad if someone really wants to pay that.

MrChris

Sniper
Special Hen
Reaction score
With primers at an all time high, I'm willing to sell some for the 300 to 400 a thousand I see they're getting. And I can't bring myself to feel bad if someone really wants to pay that.

Well, I couldn't blame you if you did. However, if you are feeling charitable, and want to help out a new reloader that has everything to start loading except primers, I would gladly purchase some for a quarter of that. :Heya:

Last edited:

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
B9EF7FEF-F2B9-4D22-959A-93A108C18B48.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s already a 10-11% national excise tax on ammunition. Ironically, this huge run just incentivizes the government to raise it higher. They need money for all the free healthcare and debt forgiveness.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s already a 10-11% national excise tax on ammunition. Ironically, this huge run just incentivizes the government to raise it higher. They need money for all the free healthcare and debt forgiveness.

If one were to enroll in school, the "student loan" folks would practically force a line of credit on you. One could use this credit to purchase ammo, then when debt is forgiven......well, I'm just sayin'

Aaron87

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unemployed, so plenty of time to stand in line at a ammo counter at walmart or academy, when the ammo shipment gets brought to the floor, in their nasty un washed sweat pants and flip flops with socks on, dirty stained t shirt thats been worn for 3 days and has not seen a washer in months anyway.

They actually venture out of their moms basement or spare room since they have no job, yet thanks to welfare and such they always have money, money to spend on things such as ammo that they will never shoot.

The neckbeard comes from the fact they cannot grow a proper beard, instead they have the course pig hair under one of their chins, that they try to pass off a beard.
I can’t grow a proper beard. Over here looking like patchy the pirate. Maybe my Native American who knows.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is the Pittman Robertson tax that goes back to the states for conservation efforts. It's a tax I'm more than happy to pay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom