Need a barber in the Tulsa area...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll never understand how y'all pay someone to cut your hair. Wahl clippers are cheap, spend the savings on beer.
Yeah, but I don't like beer, and good whiskey costs more than a good haircut--though I guess if I drank enough of it, I'd no longer care about getting it cut.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There used to be a barber shop in the shopping center right off the kenosha exit in BA (Just west of the intersection). A guy I used to work with used them for ages. Might be worth checking out.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A good haircut should not be skimped on. My dad gave me some great advice, find someone that does a great job, tip them well, and be loyal to them and they will always do you right. My hair is difficult to get to look right and I was tired of getting hack jobs. So my wife found a girl at her salon that specializes in men’s hair and I’ve been going to her exclusively for 5 years now. We have great and real conversations, she does great work, and I can set an appointment that day and no have to wait at all. I bet I pay as much if not more than any guy I know, but it’s worth every penny.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
@POKE1911 is right, when I had enough hair to get it cut. I found a girl that did a good job on my hair and I followed her around to different places for years. Only reason I stopped using her was Wahl clippers became my barber since there was no use paying for a half a hair cut.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
#6 on the top, #4 on the sides.
Be a Man!
Cut your own damned hair.
How can you be a Man if you turn this simple job over to Jean Luc, who is not only French, but is also light in the loafers? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Personal responsibility, boys. Personal responsibility.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a Wahl clipper last month and the wife says, "if we can't afford a barber to cut your hair we're hurting." I get tired of running around looking for a good barber. I had a Thai female barber in MWC and she would sit me in the chair and then primp for 2-3 minutes before she started cutting the hair-once she started cutting hair she did a pretty good job. Her name was Pat and some of you may know her, she closed shop due to the landlord remodeling and moved out.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
One time I was in Dallas for work for a couple weeks and forgot my trimmers. I normally cut my hair once a week no guard as short as it will go, or when my son says I am looking shaggy. That can be as early as 3 days after a cut. Anyway it was driving me nuts after a couple weeks so I went into a place to get it trimmed. It cost me $20 bucks. I should have just bought another set of trimmers. While the girl tried to make me think I got my moneys worth. She went over the same cut hair about 8 different ways. It still wasn't no $20 cut.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One time I was in Dallas for work for a couple weeks and forgot my trimmers. I normally cut my hair once a week no guard as short as it will go, or when my son says I am looking shaggy. That can be as early as 3 days after a cut. Anyway it was driving me nuts after a couple weeks so I went into a place to get it trimmed. It cost me $20 bucks. I should have just bought another set of trimmers. While the girl tried to make me think I got my moneys worth. She went over the same cut hair about 8 different ways. It still wasn't no $20 cut.
I would bet that sometime in your life you have paid more and gotten less.

Latest posts

Top Bottom