Need a favor … BOLO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone sees a Henry .17 HMR in either the Frontier or Golden Boy models with 20” octagon barrel in their local gun store please let me know.

Closest one I can find is in TX, and it will be September before I’m back down there.

Figured I’d put you guys on the case. I’m hitting dead ends everywhere.

Thank you in advance, I appreciate the help.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Order one online?

I’ve purchased a whole lot of firearms online in the past. I can find no sellers that list one of these in stock that I can find even a smidgen of comfort with.

The 2 that pop up most often are clearly scam websites. What I don’t understand is (like the Browning site discussed here previously); Henry is aware of these and even post a warning on their website, but these scam sites still exist. Why hasn’t Henry shut these people down?

Henrystores and usahenryestores and several others are scams. I can’t find any reputable online sellers that have one in stock.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If anyone sees a Henry .17 HMR in either the Frontier or Golden Boy models with 20” octagon barrel in their local gun store please let me know.

Closest one I can find is in TX, and it will be September before I’m back down there.

Figured I’d put you guys on the case. I’m hitting dead ends everywhere.

Thank you in advance, I appreciate the help.
The shop in Texas should be able to sell to you and ship to a FFL here.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve purchased a whole lot of firearms online in the past. I can find no sellers that list one of these in stock that I can find even a smidgen of comfort with.

The 2 that pop up most often are clearly scam websites. What I don’t understand is (like the Browning site discussed here previously); Henry is aware of these and even post a warning on their website, but these scam sites still exist. Why hasn’t Henry shut these people down?

Henrystores and usahenryestores and several others are scams. I can’t find any reputable online sellers that have one in stock.
I've seen this with guitar websites as well, where the URL of the website includes the brand name of the guitar. I emailed Gretsch Guitars once, just to see if they were aware of one website... I did not get any response, other than they added me to their email list. :rollingla

need1more

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking for the Henry 327 Federal Mag rifle last year and couldn't find one doing online searches. Called Henry and asked if they could tell me who had one and they pointed me to a place. Had it within 4 days. Call em and ask.

Latest posts

Top Bottom