Need a favor … BOLO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was looking for the Henry 327 Federal Mag rifle last year and couldn't find one doing online searches. Called Henry and asked if they could tell me who had one and they pointed me to a place. Had it within 4 days. Call em and ask.

Sent ‘em an email. Got the following:

Thank you very much for your interest in purchasing a Henry. First of all, we sincerely apologize for the lack of product on dealers' shelves. We know how frustrating it is to not be able to find exactly what you are looking for when you're ready to buy.

I am attaching a company statement here from the CEO & Founder of Henry Repeating Arms regarding the availability of our firearms, which should shed some light on the current situation.

With demand continuing to outstrip supply there is little that we can do to directly assist at this time, so we are focusing our efforts on manufacturing and shipping record numbers of firearms while maintaining our highest standards of quality. In the meantime, here are a few things to keep in mind:

- If you have a preferred dealer, please ask them to continuously check with multiple distributors for inventory. We are doing our best to let Henry dealers know that they need to be doing this as well.

- Please use our dealer locator (Find a Henry Dealer | Henry Repeating Arms) to speak with multiple dealers in your area about what you are looking for.

- I have included one Top 100 Dealer that was located within 100 miles of your area. Even if it's a bit of a drive, we would recommend starting there as they typically have better access to inventory.

H & H Gun Range Shooting Sport
400 S Vermont # 110
Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Phone: 405-947-3888
Email: [email protected]

- I was also able to locate one Bass Pro Shop and one Cabela's within 100 miles of your area, which I have included, if you would like to contact one of them to place an order and/or be placed on a waiting list.

Bass Pro Shops – Oklahoma City
200 Bass Pro Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Phone: 405-218-5200

Cabela’s – Oklahoma City
1200 W Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73114

- Please note that no dealer can guarantee a timeframe for delivery at this time. We only ship to wholesale distributors, so we have no way of knowing when specific firearms are getting to specific dealers either.

- Purchasing firearms online and having it shipped to a local gun shop is becoming more and more popular and can be a good option. Like any product that's in high demand, it may take some time and an extensive search. Please be vigilant when choosing a reputable online retailer as there are a number of fraudulent websites out there posing as online gun stores.

When the current situation starts to normalize, our plan is to start reaching out to everyone that got in touch with us looking for a firearm to see if we can still assist. I greatly appreciate your patience and continued support.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you.

Sincerely,

Michelle Williams
Customer Service Representative
715-736-3030, ext. 283

Edited to add the letter

Attachments

• Availability Status Company Statement.pdf
    153.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I had that ordered, then realized it was a large loop. Asked them to notify me when in stock on the non-large loop.

I found a Frontier with a small loop at Battlehawk, but they are over MSRP on that particular firearm. Really good price on the Golden boy though.
Imma give it a shot.

What’s the worst thing that could happen.

It’s the Golden Boy not the Frontier which I preferred. 6 of one 1/2 dozen of the other.

Gentlemen, we have a Golden Boy inbound. I'll let you know how we all made out.

I'd still like a Frontier. I'll give the Golden Boy to my son if I can find one in blue. So, ya'll keep looking please if you think about it.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You might check with Henry to see what a regular lever would cost for that Frontier or maybe look for someone that wants to swap for the large loop lever.

If I really wanted one and they're that hard to find, I probably wouldn't let the lever stop me from getting it if it's priced right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom