Need A holster for my G19 w/ RMR & flashlight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
looking for an IWB holster for a gen 4 G19 with a trijicon RMR and inforce apl-c flashlight. anyone local that interested in making one? if it works out I will probably take a second holster for a friend that is running my same set up.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might see if Bladetech will make one. All their holsters are made to order, although all of their weapon light holsters on the website are owb.

I ordered a couple owb weapon light holsters before I was given this advice: lights are for pro-active use like police work. Reactive as in ccw work, doesn't require or need a weapon light.

The only pistol I now have with a light is my home defense setup, and that doesn't get holstered.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might see if Bladetech will make one. All their holsters are made to order, although all of their weapon light holsters on the website are owb.

I ordered a couple owb weapon light holsters before I was given this advice: lights are for pro-active use like police work. Reactive as in ccw work, doesn't require or need a weapon light.

The only pistol I now have with a light is my home defense setup, and that doesn't get holstered.

that makes sense to me but I am hung up on the idea of having a light on the gun. This will be a "do all" pistol for me and serve as an HD gun and CCW...hopefully.

Got a sweet little trigger cover for use with a flashlight today, a friend who makes holsters made it at my request. Basically a MIC but for guns that have lights attached. I usually just carry in my vehicle and prefer these types of things to holsters for that use.

Here it is pictured on my other 19:
18927224_10102488380093581_102635982_o.jpg

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yea hardly no one is making them yet for the APL-c. Its not a big deal to wait a bit until the do I just figured I would hit up the community for suggestions. my friend does really good work but refuses to make light bearing holsters for whatever reason.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if Bravo starts making them they are damn good holsters. I have their OWB one since I never carry IWB. If I ever get a light Ill order another one for light bearing gun. Do you like the Inforce or TLR better?

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the TLR is a really nice light its just too damn big for IWB. I havnt got the inforce yet but a friend has a full size APL on his 19 and I like it a lot. I ordered the "C" model which is nice and small and hopefully perfect for what I'm wanting to do. Ill let you know after I get it in how it stacks up.

Last edited:

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are correct about the size of the TLR. I have a friend that has one and its large but man its a killer light. I never mess with IWB anymore but im still hesitant about getting one even with OWB. That Gen 3 APL-C sure looks sweet.