Need a little help for a GoFundMe or donations for Joel’s family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve received quite a few PM’s about a way to donate. I’ve been sidetracked with a grand baby that was born early and don’t think I would have the time to keep up with it for the next week or two. So, this is kind of a ‘call to volunteer’ thread. Can anyone or maybe a few people ram rod this. I know I would be thankful for the step up. It would be nice for us to do something for the family.
Thank you all
Darren

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve received quite a few PM’s about a way to donate. I’ve been sidetracked with a grand baby that was born early and don’t think I would have the time to keep up with it for the next week or two. So, this is kind of a ‘call to volunteer’ thread. Can anyone or maybe a few people ram rod this. I know I would be thankful for the step up. It would be nice for us to do something for the family.
Thank you all
Darren
Not saying this is not a good thing but, how about donating to this site that he loved so much, in a special way. Maybe something like instead of saying supporter say something like " Supporter IMoJD" in memory of Joel Dury. Just a thought.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom