Need a little help here....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
****ROCK STAR ALERT*****
@mike sweeney messaged me and I called him. There is a tiny hole under a splash cover in the master cylinder. And when I say tiny, it's probably .040" or smaller. The hole is responsible for (wait for it......) bleeding pressure off of the system. Sure enough, it was completely plugged with crud.
I used a household staple held by forceps to clear the hole. I'm good to go! @mike sweeney earned a coupon for some free gun work. THANK YOU PHILLIP!!!

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with Okierider. I think you may have some trash/piece of metal/rubber what ever in the line. Like spd said. Drain and blow out the line and cylinder as well. Something is causing a pressure issue. I had a tiny bit of similar issue with the front disk breaks on my 75 360T. I blew out the lines with just some air pressure and refilled the cylinder...pumped it up and everything was good. Not sure if the draining or the air pressure in the line fixed it. Worth a try.
I'm going to need some Honda parts (don't have to be factory), any on local? I also need a good price of painting my tank and side panels. When I get them ready. I'll probably just hand sand and rattle can the frame myself. It's in pretty good shape but I'm sure I'll need touch up but not going to do a full sandblast and powder coating. That cost is nuts.
I used Partzilla. OEM parts, reasonable prices and fast delivery. They carry Honda

Latest posts

Top Bottom