Need a little help with a couch.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had similar issue with a 6 month old Lazyboy couch and loveseat. It took two years of calling and writing before we got our money back. We ended up buying a much more expensive brand (Hooker) and so far things are holding up fairly well 2 years later.

0 0 0

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Guys, thank-you for the advice and leads. I will be able to get the couch fixed, and not detract from its looks. I do appreciate the help. The main reason I asked for help was the few listings for furniture repair, NEAR ME, all said the same thing:(We only repair what we sell.) which brings another point to mind; If these places only repair what they sell,, does that mean that the stuff they sell is so bad that they only have room for their own products?

Anyway thanks again guys.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was looking at new couches, guess I won't be buying a Lorec Ranch. Sorry that you are having issues. Thank you for posting.
I bought a couch about 5 years ago from Marquis furniture here in Shawnee. It is leather and has recliners on each end. The frame is metal so the thing weighs a ton! It’s called Cheers. It’s made in China but I will tell you it is the best couch I’ve ever had. This thing has taken all kinds of abuse. Two pit bulls and my son climbing all over it all the time. My wife and I sit on it every single day and it’s still as comfortable as could be. It was only about $1500 too. Got a matching recliner too.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a Norwalk sofa and gave it away bccause we were tired of it-no other reason. so we replaced it with a Hancock-Moore and there is no comparison. The Norwalk was the better of the two, the HM sofa cushions compress and sag and they've replaced the cushions twice and the lasst time I contacted them about the sag there was no response from the folks that sold it to me. Shoulda kept the Norwalk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom