Need a little prayer friends...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My "adoptive" mother (alot of us have one) is on her deathbed. Years of heart disease and COPD has finally taken its toll on her. Hospice has been called in and she's looking at about 24hrs or so before she goes on to her reward.

Betty is the mother in law of Mrs. GED's best friend, Stacey, from high school. She married their oldest son, Jeff. I first met Betty and her husband Dickie about 30 years ago when my oldest daughter was born. Betty and Dickie were so much like my own parents, we were immediately considered family.

We've been through both good and bad as most families had. Took vacations together. Birthdays, holidays, summertime campouts at the lake. Good times.

We lost Dickie about 5 years ago or so. He and my real father could have been brothers. The fact that he was a LEO the same as me, made our bond and relationship that much stronger.

Anyways, if you're the praying type, I would appreciate it. The Morris family is MY family. Not by birth, but by choice. She is/was a wonderful woman. One truly deserving of God's grace and the key to His kingdom.

:thanku:

Latest posts

Top Bottom