Need Advice from Licensed Electrician

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Decades ago I knew very little about electrical wiring but I had one of those yellow Reader's Digest Home improvement books and referred to it on many occasions from wiring two switches to one light, 220 wiring for a compressor etc. Gradually it's been fun and Ive never been shocked-at least by electricity since age 11. I wired an entire house a decade ago and Never had any problems at all except one time I failed to twist the connecting wires and had no power to an outlet until I figured it out. So don't be a "no wire twister."

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the conversions done. We went to Locke Supply and the lady there showed us some pre-wired tombstones that made it as simple as could be. The pre-wired setup was properly "daisy-chained," which was a concept that I've never had to deal with in the past. But, the wife picked up on it real quick because she used to have to "daisy-chain" with a computer system way back when.

Latest posts

Top Bottom