Need advice from the legal folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just have a nice steak made up for when it jumps over laced with a little something to knock it out. Make sure the neighbor is gone then help them "rehome" their dog on a farm a county or two away...

Personally I would just get a bear trap setup in a spot that I can get the dog to run in to while trying to get me. Then just claim it was a trap I was checking out when the dog hopped over. I doubt it will be coming over the fence with a name changed to tripod.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just have a nice steak made up for when it jumps over laced with a little something to knock it out. Make sure the neighbor is gone then help them "rehome" their dog on a farm a county or two away...

Personally I would just get a bear trap setup in a spot that I can get the dog to run in to while trying to get me. Then just claim it was a trap I was checking out when the dog hopped over. I doubt it will be coming over the fence with a name changed to tripod.
You want the dog dumped out here where it may bite me or my kids? Cmon think bout that. Thankfully so far I've killed strays before they did damage.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, thank you though. If I wanted to do that I'd just put on my carhart bibs. Those things are thick as hell and go all the way down to my heel. I'm looking at buying a 4 channel camera setup but I want to do POE vs BNC, but the price difference between the two sucks.
Here ya go. I have them in the house, Garage, and in the RV.
https://www.wyzecam.com/

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You want the dog dumped out here where it may bite me or my kids? Cmon think bout that. Thankfully so far I've killed strays before they did damage.
Me too. We are in the sticks, but not far from town. The animal dumpers that have a free willy syndrome release them in our area. If the coyotes don't kill them they are usually pretty chewed up by the time I find em.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
dennishoddy, I have a cam system with my Cox Home Automation, just have to buy more cameras and mount them. Only downside is it doesn't (yet) have dvr functions, only takes short 15 second recordings based on configured triggers. But I can watch live video through the app. Think I might still go this route instead of a camera dvr system. I only need one to cover the backyard.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
dennishoddy, I have a cam system with my Cox Home Automation, just have to buy more cameras and mount them. Only downside is it doesn't (yet) have dvr functions, only takes short 15 second recordings based on configured triggers. But I can watch live video through the app. Think I might still go this route instead of a camera dvr system. I only need one to cover the backyard.
The little cameras I linked to are wifi wireless. You do need internet on the phone to get alerts but they do a 15 second recording at each motion alert. They have free cloud storage, and the option of up to a 32 Gig SD micro for recording as well as communication.
Wife watches our dogs when we are out and talks to them. Pretty fun to watch them run around looking for her.
Best bang for the buck.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please note I did not say DUMP...

I said rehome. I am sure there is some old man out there who would like an ornery dog to keep people away or chase after anything and everything. Then again I would imagine a scrap yard or two may enjoy that as well. If I was going to dump it I may as well just take it out of town and shoot it myself than to leave the problems with someone else.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The little cameras I linked to are wifi wireless. You do need internet on the phone to get alerts but they do a 15 second recording at each motion alert. They have free cloud storage, and the option of up to a 32 Gig SD micro for recording as well as communication.
Wife watches our dogs when we are out and talks to them. Pretty fun to watch them run around looking for her.
Best bang for the buck.

Yeah, thats similar to what I get through my home automation camera with the exception of no voice. But it alerts me on motion, has free cloud storage and emails me a copy of the video. Takes 1080i video with night vision. Is wireless or wired (my one camera I have is wired for the best video). Uses POE for power. Plus I found the cameras on ebay for around 50-80 for one or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom