Need fire extinguisher recharged, any recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 10lb fire extinguisher I need to get refilled Any recommendations on where to take it in the Owasso, claremore Tulsa area? Also it's a 4a80bc Badger ABC model if that matters. Any idea on what it costs to get a 10 or 20lb tank refilled?

Thanks

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
adluginb said:
I have a 10lb fire extinguisher I need to get refilled Any recommendations on where to take it in the Owasso, claremore Tulsa area? Also it's a 4a80bc Badger ABC model if that matters. Any idea on what it costs to get a 10 or 20lb tank refilled?

Thanks

Call Scott in our Broken Arrow office tomorrow @ 258-0453 and he will get you taken care of.

Justen D. Ridge
FireCo/APSFire
(405) 520-1232

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buy a new one. Recharge, testing and tagging may cost the same or more. You can go to SimplexGrinnell and make the decision yourself.

Have you priced 10 and 20# ABC's lately?

You really cant go wrong with any of the recommendations above. Accurate's shop guy has been there for a gazillion years. not super friendly but does his job well. and might be able to do it while you wait. I really like the Simplex people ( at least the ones I know who are on the fire side ) and I've heard good things about APS although Ive never used them.

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
adluginb said:
Thanks all for advice... My fire extinguisher fascination is almost getting as bad as my knife, flash light, gun habit:)

Same here. I could be wrong, but I feel I am more likely to have to defend my home against fire than an intruder. It amazes me the people that have lots of guns, but no fire extinguisher. Besides, like Clint Smith said, "squirt 'em with the white foam, then hit 'em with the red can."

Latest posts

Top Bottom