need gun safe recommendations please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackT

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have decided not to setup this year at Wanenmachers but go check out our safes online and make sure you watch the video at the bottom of the home page.
www.bearsafes.com
They are a bit more than you want to spend but we have financing and with your down payment your payments would only be a few dollars a month.

Then come by and see us at Franson Firearms.

Donald

Do you guys have any a bit smaller? I looked around and didn't see any

ekdkdk1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
one lock or two. over 30 years. the only bears defeated onsite were safes that were torched. every combination safe on the market only has ONE lock. it may connect to 8-10-or 20 pins. but defeat the ONE lock and those pins worthless

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
one lock or two. over 30 years. the only bears defeated onsite were safes that were torched. every combination safe on the market only has ONE lock. it may connect to 8-10-or 20 pins. but defeat the ONE lock and those pins worthless
My safe has 2 locks.
Some of the safes at Honeybees shop had 1. That's what I was referring to. That scares me.
Doesn't matter how many pins you have if the sides of the safe can be pried away from them.

ekdkdk1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My safe has 2 locks.
Some of the safes at Honeybees shop had 1. That's what I was referring to. That scares me.
Doesn't matter how many pins you have if the sides of the safe can be pried away from them.

but that is the point wether it is one lock or two. the fact that the key system actual engages to a hasp welded to it's frame keep the frame from spreading from the door, we only put two locks on our 6' models now. and that has everything to do with heat.and warping. not saying there is nothing wrong with two locks. but at the end of the day, you pay for that second lock. and if it does not increase the security of the safe it is just wasted money. like have 15-20 pins on a combination safe door. if one pin would hold. what are the other 14-19 pins doing. if one pin will fail the other 14-19 pins will fail

Latest posts

Top Bottom