Need help on a IWB holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't ever tried appendix always looked uncomfortable I have a bit of a guy

If you have a bit of a GUT, then AIWB might not work so well. I've been carrying a Glock as part of my EDC stable for about 20 years. I second the Crossbreed Supertuck for the Glock pistols. I carry my Glock 19 in one quite frequently. They have a "Need a Holster Fast?" feature on their website (www.crossbreedholsters.com) that will allow you to buy one to fit your pistol and have it in a few days. I also use the Glock Sport/Combat OWB Holster some, and should be receiving a nice leather OWB rig from www.UBGholsters.com here in a week or two; the RKBA Model. I also have a "Lowrider" holster in Kydex from RMholsters.com that the gun usually sits in when it's on nightstand duty and is used for those times I need the quick on and off feature. In fact, I have one of those for every gun I might carry.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you get a Supertuck make sure you get the combat cut, or don't and just cut it yourself.

Very good point. Thanks for bringing that up. I have one with, and one without the combat cut; (for two different guns). I prefer the one with the combat cut. Guess I better go in there right now and get out the wooden cutting board and the exacto knife and get after it while it's on my mind!

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holsters are like sights and a few other things. What works well for one person will be terrible for another. You just have to see what works for you. For IWB I loved Milt Sparks. I hated the crossbreed style and gave mine away. Im strictly OWB and pocket now. But my opinion matters none at all when it comes to what you will like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom