Need help on a IWB holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a Crossbreed Supertuck IWB, fairly comfortable for my 1911, but had problems of how it conformed after getting it wet from sweating and drying. I then decided to take advantage of the Aliangear 30 day free trial about a year ago. I am sitting here with my 1911 in it as we speak and it is much more comfortable than the Crossbread, and just as tuckable if I decide to wear a dress shirt.

The only problem I have had with it is I had to Lock-Tite the screws which would occasionally work out.

I would suggest anyone looking for an IWB take a look at them. I consider mine the best for me on the market at any price.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a welder and tried the AIWB the last few days definitely no good (for me) uncomfortable in the truck work and sitting in a chair. Might try a smaller ccw

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was sparks backlog at the time.One of the few holsters that I would wait that long to get.AIWB doesn't work for me either, for some it does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom