1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

    You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

need help on YHM suprpressor

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by Ride Da Fire, Jul 24, 2009.

  1. Ride Da Fire

    Ride Da Fire Sharpshooter

    Likes Received:
    Sep 11, 2005
    ytiC amohalkO
    Last time when I checked their website I only saw cans for rifles. They probably made some can for pistols, I'm gonna check their site again.
  2. repete34

    repete34 Sharpshooter

    Likes Received:
    Feb 3, 2008
    8722 E 41st St, Tulsa, OK 74145
    Yes you can buy a Surefire, and you are also correct that they are not cheap. I do like the quality though... I have not seen a large number of dealers around here. Surefire did not make it easy to become a dealer and the higher cost tends to make folks shy away from the product. I do have a dealer if you are interested. He is out-of-state so you would have to have him transfer it to a class III dealer here and do the form 4

    I was not referring to pisol can, but to cans that did not lock in reliably or would loosen from time to time.

Share This Page