Need help with Mauser collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newok

Marksman
Reaction score
Recently my father has passed and I've inherited several older military rifles circa WWII. There are Swedish mausers, Yugoslavia weapons, Husqvarna's, and several crests that I can't identify. They are mostly in original unaltered condition (that's what my dad collected). There are some carbines and "shorter" versions of the rifles. There are a couple of Husqvarna's that look to be professionally sporterized. Their are no M1 Carbines or garands. I no a little about this stuff but just enough to get me into trouble.
My question for the group is are there some foreign miltitary rifles or certain versions of those rifles I should look for in the bunch. I know some of the shorter versions used to sell higher. Are these types of weapons even desirable anymore? Most everyone I know shoots more modern weapons.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this is an old post, but if anything in your collection are reserialized like this picture they are Norwegian arsenal re-issued rifles. I'd be interested in one of those. Screen-Shot-2017-05-29-at-8.47.55-AM.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom