Need recs on gun range in Edmond arra

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been a long time! I came up middle of the night from Texas. Sister had something happen where she decides she wants to learn how to shoot. Looking for a range in that area that's maybe outdoor, not too busy, accommodating to new shooters where I can give her and her kids a rundown on safe firearm handling and use. Her kids will also attend so that's why I'm hoping for a range that isn't too busy or had a place where we can go off a little bit more by ourselves Having some ammo available for purchase would be nice. She will be in Edmond area this morning do I'm hoping to meet her up there though we can travel up to ~30 miles. It's been so long since I have been in the area, I'm just super out of the loop right now. Thanks for any advice!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been a long time! I came up middle of the night from Texas. Sister had something happen where she decides she wants to learn how to shoot. Looking for a range in that area that's maybe outdoor, not too busy, accommodating to new shooters where I can give her and her kids a rundown on safe firearm handling and use. Her kids will also attend so that's why I'm hoping for a range that isn't too busy or had a place where we can go off a little bit more by ourselves Having some ammo available for purchase would be nice. She will be in Edmond area this morning do I'm hoping to meet her up there though we can travel up to ~30 miles. It's been so long since I have been in the area, I'm just super out of the loop right now. Thanks for any advice!
Just south of Edmond about 20 minutes is H&H gun range. They are a good range. If you get there when they first open they aren’t to busy. They are a bit cheeper than Wilshire. It should be within a 30 mile radius easy. From Edmond it takes me 20 minutes to get there

Latest posts

Top Bottom