Need suggestions on a car handgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the second statement really coming from the Southside???:scratch:

Just kidding. I lived on the Southside for twenty+ years before I moved to MWC.:Heya:

I just escaped, finished cleaning my apartment today. :wave:

I guess I technically now live near Norman/Pink/Little Axe/ Lake Thunderbird, I do know it is in the middle of nowhere. When I figure out what to call it I will change it.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not everyone I know lives in the south side. As far as I know nobody in my neighborhood has had a gun stolen I'm talking about friends, co-workers and aquaintances from all over Oklahoma City and Tulsa. Cars are broken into alot more than home burglaries. The fact that you are leaving a firearm inside a vehicle ALL the time is a bit reckless to me. How long do you really stay in your vehicle? How many times have you seen a car alarm going off in a parking lot and no one pays attention to it?

Just my 2 cents..........

ENC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only pistol ever in my vehicles is the one on my hip. When it gets closer to hunting season there will be a rifle and shotgun in my truck almost all winter. But I am usually always within sight of my vehicle and have either a pistol or pnematic nail gun of some sorts on me or within reach.

Evan

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Always carry on me and I never leave one in a vehicle. I live in a small town and know of to many times guns are stolen out vehicles.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not everyone I know lives in the south side. As far as I know nobody in my neighborhood has had a gun stolen I'm talking about friends, co-workers and aquaintances from all over Oklahoma City and Tulsa. Cars are broken into alot more than home burglaries. The fact that you are leaving a firearm inside a vehicle ALL the time is a bit reckless to me. How long do you really stay in your vehicle? How many times have you seen a car alarm going off in a parking lot and no one pays attention to it?

Just my 2 cents..........

We see this argument all the time. It's not "reckless". The owner is not to blame if someone breaks in and steals his weapon. Not even a little bit.

I keep a Glock G22 in my vehicle. If it's in my 370, it's in the garage, if it's in the truck it's outside my house - covered with motion-activated security lights and a 2-way paging alarm with battery backup. I'm not to blame if some skeezeball decides to break into my truck, they are. Period. If it happens at my house, at Wal-Mart, or at work, I've done what I can to prevent it within a reasonable expectation that my property will be respected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom