Need suggestions on a car handgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please, don't leave a gun unsecured handgun in a door pocket, console or glovebox. Get a security container suitable for storing a firearm if you intend to leave a firearm in a vehicle.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=834

I'm feeling this. Buds has them for a few dollars less. But for less than 300 have a pistol and a way to secure it. I've had 4 of these safes, I've sold and or given as gifts (had the same combo with a diamondback db9fs a while back I picked up 4 combos for around 200 each after the holidays. They made great trade fodder.)

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow price went back up on these... they were
Screenshot_20161215-145824.png

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know sometimes your words are hurtful

Jimmy: My Brother from another Mother...I'm just agreeing with you here pal. You are an awfully sensitive sort of fellow, you probably been crying all day over my misconstrued words. I'm simply agreeing that one should not leave a gun in one's truck. Or car either, for that matter. But especially your truck, with all it's clutter and crap and old fast-food wrappers all over the damn place. You oughta clean that nasty heap up you know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom