Need suggestions on a car handgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 2015 F150 has a long, narrow pocket on the side of the console. It's a good fit for the Kahr CM9 and an extra mag that I carry there. Never leaves the truck.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 2015 F150 has a long, narrow pocket on the side of the console. It's a good fit for the Kahr CM9 and an extra mag that I carry there. Never leaves the truck.

And you, sir, are exactly why this country has a problem with crime. If you didn't leave enticing objects laying around, none of those poor, oppressed, disenfranchised people would be tempted to steal it.

Shame on you, sir.

[/sarcasm]

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep a glock 26 in a gunvault wired to the seat frame.

It's mostly for those times when I am in a hurry and forget to get my carry gun out of the bedside finger safe

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And you, sir, are exactly why this country has a problem with crime. If you didn't leave enticing objects laying around, none of those poor, oppressed, disenfranchised people would be tempted to steal it.

Shame on you, sir.

[/sarcasm]

It's not just thieves that gain access to unsecured weapons inside of vehicles. There have been a number of cases where young children have accessed and discharged a firearm inside a vehicle with deadly results.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not just thieves that gain access to unsecured weapons inside of vehicles. There have been a number of cases where young children have accessed and discharged a firearm inside a vehicle with deadly results.

So that's the argument against it? lol

Whatever man. Don't carry it in your purse, don't leave it in a nightstand, don't ever keep it anywhere, it should always be locked up in a safe, always unloaded, better yet, you should keep the firearm and the ammunition in separate locked locations, like they require in Australia. I'm sure you'd be happy there - it's for the children, after all, right?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guns are stolen from homes, and children have discharged firearms in homes as well.
You don't leave guns in the vehicle with children inside, and you don't leave unsecured guns in the home either.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So that's the argument against it? lol

Whatever man. Don't carry it in your purse, don't leave it in a nightstand, don't ever keep it anywhere, it should always be locked up in a safe, always unloaded, better yet, you should keep the firearm and the ammunition in separate locked locations, like they require in Australia. I'm sure you'd be happy there - it's for the children, after all, right?

Go fishing much?

Latest posts

Top Bottom