Negative feedback

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, for the second time ever I had to leave a new member with five posts negative feedback. Guy stood me up twice in 14 hours last week. I guess some think this is Armslist and they can do that and get away with it. I'm sorry, but if you do me wrong I'm leaving negative feedback. I guess I'm old fashioned, if you give your word you will be at X location, at X time then be there and follow through with your commitment.

Last edited:

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I'm going to say the quiet part out loud, but whenever we get new members who don't even live in OK I feel like the site is going down the shitter. I know SOME of those are people who eventually do move to OK, but the welcome forum has people from all over and they never actually participate in any discussions. There can't possibly be that many people who are interested in classifieds deals here that are non-firearm related (or willing to pay the shipping and FFL fees to make it an out of state transaction?)

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, for the second time ever I had to leave a new member with five posts negative feedback. Guy stood me up twice in 14 hours last week. I guess some think this is Armslist and they can do that and get away with it. I'm sorry, but if you do me wrong I'm leaving negative feedback. I guess I'm old fashioned, if you give your word you will be at X location, at X time then be there and follow through with your commitment.

Preach it brother.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now their feelings will be hurt, oh well.
I seriously doubt that. If you’re selfish enough to blow someone off twice without as much as a call or text you clearly don’t care about anyone but yourself. Now they could be indignant that someone called them on their rude behavior and that could turn to anger. Maybe we could take a collection and buy them a coloring book and crayons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom