Negative feedback

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m relatively new here, have done 6 transactions. All went well but only two left feedback. I’m sure I missed one or two of those guys, need to go look. Truly have met good people here so far.
I always make a point to discuss feedback during transactions. I consider it part of the deal.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, for the second time ever I had to leave a new member with five posts negative feedback. Guy stood me up twice in 14 hours last week. I guess some think this is Armslist and they can do that and get away with it. I'm sorry, but if you do me wrong I'm leaving negative feedback. I guess I'm old fashioned, if you give your word you will be at X location, at X time then be there and follow through with your commitment.
If they get bad feedback for standing people up THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM CLASSIFIED PERIOD! This Bull **** has to stop make it happen super duper mods, or whatever they are calling you these days, This is simple and common sense to preserve the purity of this site!

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, for the second time ever I had to leave a new member with five posts negative feedback. Guy stood me up twice in 14 hours last week. I guess some think this is Armslist and they can do that and get away with it. I'm sorry, but if you do me wrong I'm leaving negative feedback. I guess I'm old fashioned, if you give your word you will be at X location, at X time then be there and follow through with your commitment.
name the shitbag

Latest posts

Top Bottom