Neglected Animals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never trust anyone who isn't kind to their critters. We purchased a house last year and acquired 3 horses and a donkey in doing so. I didn't want them and didn't even know that they came as part of the deal until it was too late. They were simply going to turn them all loose (I shatteth thee not) and let the neighboring farmers and folks deal with them. I kept them over the winter and fed them well, but this spring ended up giving away all three horses to someone who could care for them better than me. I kept the donkey....because who wouldn't want a donkey?!

There's some good advice in this thread. Contact the ASPCA, the news, or some Facebook animal group that hates people.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
.......I kept the donkey....because who wouldn't want a donkey?!

donkey.gif

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the ASPCA would be the absolute last people I'd call.

Try local law enforcement, and if that don't work go to a local media outlet. If there is a local large animal rescue group, sometimes you can get them to get LE involved when they might not otherwise do so.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the ASPCA would be the absolute last people I'd call.

Try local law enforcement, and if that don't work go to a local media outlet. If there is a local large animal rescue group, sometimes you can get them to get LE involved when they might not otherwise do so.

Right on, the ASPCA doesn't do anything but put on sad commercials and take peoples money, A very crooked organization..
Use the media and local authorities..

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right on, the ASPCA doesn't do anything but put on sad commercials and take peoples money, A very crooked organization..
Use the media and local authorities..

This is 99.9% of not-for-profits and churches out there. Take away their entitled tax status and just watch how many of those folks would be left doing "God's work".

Latest posts

Top Bottom