Neighborhood Association PC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My local Neighborhood Association is on the internet and while a couple of guys were lauding the attributes of a gun for home protection and a very few PC Liberalists complained and now we can't say a word about guns. So I stared up some trouble and told them I was going to raise AKC Pit Bulls and sell them on the side and we'll turn the trained ones loose on the streets at night and they'll patrol the area until daybreak. We don't need no stinking' guns around here, we have Political Correctness. ow what the heck are these Liberals going to do if they have a home invasion, throw flowers at the bad guys? The PC nuts really burn me!
In case they haven't heard, crime is on the increase and brotherly love is only in the Mideast.
I haven't heard the last about this one! They squeak and the world suddenly stops and we can't say a word but they can rattle all they want. I'm PO'd

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would just love to show the PC's a little demonstration. Stick them in an average house and literally have someone break in and rough them up until the average response time for the police has passed. Let them see exactly what it is like even if they have an alarm. Where my father lives in CA they do not have their own police force and have to wait for the state highway patrol to show up. This is very significant since even if someone is being murdered the response time is like 20 minutes and anything else he said averages around three hours.

Oh and I should mention the town is unincorporated and an HOA.....

I should also mention their population just for the town is about 24,000 people. Kinda funny when Guthrie has a police force with a population of just over 10,000.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The problem I think is with NextDoor app in general. People are much ruder on the internet than they would be to your face. I avoid using our NextDoor app.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem I think is with NextDoor app in general. People are much ruder on the internet than they would be to your face. I avoid using our NextDoor app.

Imagine that being on the internet. If people were required to use their real name, their responses might be a tad different?
BYW, what is your real name?

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
People are much ruder on the internet than they would be to your face.
This is the truth. I have met folks face to face that are total tools on the internet and they seem to be very nice people in person. Guess the bravado, machismo and bitchiness are easy to tame when faced with the potential of an ass whoopin.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is the truth. I have met folks face to face that are total tools on the internet and they seem to be very nice people in person. Guess the bravado, machismo and *****iness are easy to tame when faced with the potential of an ass whoopin.

I agree with the macho man thing but there's a lot of old cat lady type who think they're Erin Brockovich online too. Our neighborhood is great but that NextDoor app gets some people all crazy online. I prefer to just stay out of it & mind my own when possible. A few OSA members live in my neighborhood, they're some of my favorite folk in here. Most OSA OG's know me personally. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom