Neighborhood Association PC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My local Neighborhood Association is on the internet and while a couple of guys were lauding the attributes of a gun for home protection and a very few PC Liberalists complained and now we can't say a word about guns. So I stared up some trouble and told them I was going to raise AKC Pit Bulls and sell them on the side and we'll turn the trained ones loose on the streets at night and they'll patrol the area until daybreak. We don't need no stinking' guns around here, we have Political Correctness. ow what the heck are these Liberals going to do if they have a home invasion, throw flowers at the bad guys? The PC nuts really burn me!
In case they haven't heard, crime is on the increase and brotherly love is only in the Mideast.
I haven't heard the last about this one! They squeak and the world suddenly stops and we can't say a word but they can rattle all they want. I'm PO'd
What are they going to do to you if you say gun? Ban you? write a letter voicing their displeasure?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just point out that they don't support either the 1st or 2nd Amendments, that their 4th Amendment support is specious at best, call them communists, post a pic of a dog taking a dump on the floor and then watch the fireworks. :)

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geez that app/website is a fess pool of old biddies that just learned the internet. I thought the idea was a great idea at first but it's just people complaining about dumb crap and people who stay at home who are afraid of every person knocking on the door. In my area we have this one lady who takes a picture of every one who knock on her door ( att, windows by Anderson, etc), proceeds to post their picture on the app and say they were suspicious, sadly I have noticed that they are of a specific race which is just sad that you think some one doing their job is shady cause of race.
Honestly, the nosy neighbors have alerted us to suspicious vehicles and activities in the area.
We had our lawn furniture stolen off the porch and just a couple months ago, cameras caught a couple driving through steeling mail from every mailbox. They stole a couple of my bills for sure, we got late notices.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, just ban/delete any talk of guns and let those who appreciate guns have private internet conversation s apart from the "normal people" who hate guns and would never have one in their house. They say that's what the police are for but what if the police are 10 minutes away and someone is kicking in their front door? They think all the talk of guns will make a prospective buyer think their neighborhood is unsafe and the prices of their homes will be affected negatively.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My neighborhood association has its issues and irritates the hell outta me at times, but the overwhelming majority support 2nd Ammendment rights. Quite a few of my neighbors know me and the support I give the schools and kids in our community. They also know that I office from home, so they tell their kids to call me if they are ever home alone and need help.

One of my LEO friends that lives in the neighborhood got a call from his daughter about a strange man banging on their door. He was enroute but knew I could get to his house quicker, so he called me. Turned out to be a non-issue, but I was able to grab my 45, get out the door and to his house at least 10 - 15 mins before a responding officer arrived.

A good neighborhood association is okay at best. A bad one destroys the community.

Latest posts

Top Bottom