NEIGHBORHOOD DOG WATCH.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
POOP PATROL.jpg

Better pick up your poop! Better not see any dogs poopin! Don't make me get an exemption to fly the poop drone. Hunt you pet criminals down from above but below the FAA flying ceiling. Just the other day I stepped in poop! Saw two kids playing pass ball.

Tempted. Get some footage and post it on youtube. Not entirely sure if I can do that... the system has failed the system. I love this notice though. Pet cop looks intrigued and the dog is playing with TP.

I have no dog.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 359719
Better pick up your poop! Better not see any dogs poopin! Don't make me get an exemption to fly the poop drone. Hunt you pet criminals down from above but below the FAA flying ceiling. Just the other day I stepped in poop! Saw two kids playing pass ball.

Tempted. Get some footage and post it on youtube. Not entirely sure if I can do that... the system has failed the system. I love this notice though. Pet cop looks intrigued and the dog is playing with TP.

I have no dog.
need that in our neighborhood where it is a real problem. yes there is a leash law 5' max in fact. people nowadays think they can do whatever they want. bring your dogs to my fence to harass mine then say O its not teasing them. not to mention trying to feed them who knows what. just sucks that's my vent for the day!!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cat owners are oftentimes worse than dog owners. They seem to think cats don't need supervision. My little JRT is gonna find the little bast**d cat that's climbing all over my truck and killing all the rabbits around here and take care of that problem for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom