Neighborhood Garage Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't know where to put this, so lets try here.
Our neighborhood is having a huge garage sale this weekend. I finally talked my Wife in to parting with the Treasures(CRAP) she has gathered over the last 35 years. I will also have some military and hunting, and gun related stuff and NO I will not list them. If you want to know you have to come by. It is Lake Point Estates off NW 68th & Portland. I don't really want to post my adress, but if you PM me, I will tell you. This Friday & Saturday, hope to see you there.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't know where to put this, so lets try here.
Our neighborhood is having a huge garage sale this weekend. I finally talked my Wife in to parting with the Treasures(CRAP) she has gathered over the last 35 years. I will also have some military and hunting, and gun related stuff and NO I will not list them. If you want to know you have to come by. It is Lake Point Estates off NW 68th & Portland. I don't really want to post my adress, but if you PM me, I will tell you. This Friday & Saturday, hope to see you there.

Pics of your accumulated stuff please. Individual pics, front and back. Also, will you take 50 cents? Can you break a dollar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
best-garage-sale-app-elegant-111-best-funny-yard-sale-signs-images-on-pinterest-of-best-garage-sale-app.jpg
957fccfbf97c6919a8c97f15cea7df0d--garage-sale-sign-ideas-garage-sale-signs-funny.jpg

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
So tomorrow isn't half price Saturday?

My wife had one last weekend. I had to baby sit it Saturday. I just give it away so I don't have to haul it to goodwill. If I don't roll my stuff out she makes a $200 when I start pushing my stuff out of garage she makes 3 or 4 times that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom