Netflix getting less woke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
you can find everything you want and more streaming, including live events that would normally be blacked out (like you can even choose which announcers you want to hear, sometimes even different feeds entirely), and ppv events. i can and will share links to anyone who wants.

just please, PLEASE have a good adblocker. last time i shared a streaming link i had several people complain about popups and whatnot.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you can find everything you want and more streaming, including live events that would normally be blacked out (like you can even choose which announcers you want to hear, sometimes even different feeds entirely), and ppv events. i can and will share links to anyone who wants.

just please, PLEASE have a good adblocker. last time i shared a streaming link i had several people complain about popups and whatnot.
My in-laws have gone to all streaming and have told us how great it is, but they live close to town and have good internet service. We can’t even get Netflix to “stream” reliably where we live. :anyone:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
well, when i say streaming, i kinda mean like....uh high seas pirate streams. and also torrents.

that being said, stuff like roku has a TON of free content on it. more than enough to waste time lol.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have Direct TV at home but on the road we stream most everything. Roku is the king, but there is so much free content out there that one just has to choose what they want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom