Nevada professor allegedly shot himself to protest Trump

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That prof probably stumbled upon that gun as it was lollygagging around the campus, challenged its right to be on campus which pissed it off, and suffered the consequences of that firearm's only defense mechanism. Yeah, that must be what happened. :angry3:

Too bad that gun didn't have better aim. :blush:

Woody

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There's been a few times in my life where I was sitting in the bathroom and thought I may die in there as a result of acute dehydration, along with total fatigue and complete exhaustion. I never got to the point where I wanted to shoot myself in the arm with my CCW for attention though. :preocc:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting article you link to from Ammoland, Rugers. First comment from Tom explains how "Sandy Hook was a false flag later confirmed by the government as a training exercise." Interesting readership they have there.

Just to put this in perspective, there are some people that really enjoy registering at places like that just so they can push their philosophy off on others. I've got a nephew that does that. Says he loves messing with people's minds.

"Tom" is probably messing with yours.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not in the habit of reading the site. Looks like if they wanted credibility, they'd clean that sort of thing up. The comment I'm talking about is front and center and it's from 2016. But thanks, Terry, for putting things in perspective.
Just to put this in perspective, there are some people that really enjoy registering at places like that just so they can push their philosophy off on others. I've got a nephew that does that. Says he loves messing with people's minds.

"Tom" is probably messing with yours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom