Never run out of rimfire targets again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
The primer in a 12ga is just about the right size for this too. I wasn't as far back, but trying to shoot the (spent) primer out of a 12ga is pretty challenging at 20-25yards.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The primer in a 12ga is just about the right size for this too. I wasn't as far back, but trying to shoot the (spent) primer out of a 12ga is pretty challenging at 20-25yards.
Another renewable and challenging rimfire target is the lowly staple. People pull their targets down all the time, leaving the staples behind on the target board. It takes an accurate rifle, a good scope, a good rest, and a steady hand to cut one of those wire staples in two with a .22 bullet at 50 yards.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out to the range we went with Pearl's 12yr old grandson today. We set nine empty .22 LR cases on a 2x4" at 50 yards. I shot the first five, with five shots, and Kyle shot the next four, also with only four shots. He can't hardly wait to get a .22 rifle of his own now.
SANY1065.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom