Never ship a rifle around Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is killing me. Was shipped on the 20th. It originally showed it would be delivered on the 30th...now its been 4 days with no movement according to UPS and its been pushed to the 2nd. AAAAARRRRGH!!!

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a X-Compact grip and a spare mag for my P320 direct from Sig Sauer on the 19th. It won't be delivered til Jan. 2nd. Takin the slow boat from NH. Been watching it crawl across the country via Fedex. It's sitting in Hutchins TX at the moment. They won't be releasing it to Fedex Smartpost til the end of the month a guess... No real big deal to me as I won't be able to use it til my next time off in January anyway. Still it's a PITA to know theres no real reason for it to be sitting 150 miles away for a week.

Oldman62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have ordered stuff from the eastern states that make it to Kansas and then from there to Dallas Texas and then back to Oklahoma several times before.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still no updates except that it left PA. I'd assume in the last 5ish days that it would have gotten SOMEWHERE....but according to this, its just floating out there somewhere.

Capture.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom