New ‘Social Justice’ Math Class Teaches Kids That Math Is Evil, Dehumanizing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I created Ballistic Algorithms for the Army for years. Those damn things were evil and no matter how many avocados I ate I never made it out of the basement. Thanks for the read.

MikieG7174

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I particularly enjoyed the part about using math improperly to skew polls and statistics for agenda advancement.
First thing i thought was, "why would this libtard point out a tactic that the SJW movement relies upon daily?".

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will say, as someone who teaches abstract math, that using contemporary social issues in those classes is highly effective. If you make the concepts relatable and applicable to a student's life, the increases in interest and learning are well-evidenced. So, these ideas are nothing new.
I'm not familiar with abstract math as 2+2=4 has worked well for me.
I had issues with Algebra in middle school and had to take summer school to progress. Blew it off as I didn't know how that would have any effect in my future life and the teacher couldn't explain it to me how it would. It was just a rote system she used to teach.
Amazingly enough later on in life after high school, algebra became my life as well as geometry. I hated both because the teacher could not relate to me how it would would benefit me later in life.
Teachers should teach what their subject can do for the student. Not just teach 2+2=4

Sadly most teachers cannot and have not experienced life like the rest of deplorables have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom