New 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With a little work a P35 trigger can be made better than the 210. Don Williams is my favorite. He did the 82 Alloy frame Hard Chrome. But accuracy wise the BHP cant come close to the 210.

View attachment 126838
A Don Williams lightweight HP is very, very cool, even if it isn't a P210. Did you get that from Surjimmy, by any chance? Seems to me he had one of those....

Gary@CCWsafe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He got it from me. I got it back from him. I had Don build it several years ago. Traded it to Jimmy then bought it back a year or so ago. The FAMCO beavertail frame and factory adjustable sight guns are headed to Dons before the end of the year. The 40 SFS was my dads.

With a little work a P35 trigger can be made better than the 210. Don Williams is my favorite. He did the 82 Alloy frame Hard Chrome. But accuracy wise the BHP cant come close to the 210.

View attachment 126838
A Don Williams lightweight HP is very, very cool, even if it isn't a P210. Did you get that from Surjimmy, by any chance? Seems to me he had one of those....

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gary, those are some impressive Hi Powers. I got to handle the lightweight while Jimmy owned it, but never did get a chance to shoot it. The Florida Arms frame is another curiosity that isn't often seen. A .40 SFS remains among my favorite HPs. Great stuff you've got!

Gary@CCWsafe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought the FAMCO from them before they ceased production. Last I heard Chuck Warner bought the remaining stock and was building customs on them. Not sure if he has any left. He has been busy with his Bren Ten project. They have a great feel. I am sending this one to Don to work over. Probably swap to another top end I have. I had King Gun Works out of Glendale do the slide with SW K sights that is on it now. Must have been 12-15 years ago. I they shut down about 10 years ago.

Gary, those are some impressive Hi Powers. I got to handle the lightweight while Jimmy owned it, but never did get a chance to shoot it. The Florida Arms frame is another curiosity that isn't often seen. A .40 SFS remains among my favorite HPs. Great stuff you've got!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sending this one to Don to work over. Probably swap to another top end I have. I had King Gun Works out of Glendale do the slide with SW K sights that is on it now. Must have been 12-15 years ago. I they shut down about 10 years ago.
K-frame revolver sights on a Hi Power are such a classic, old-school touch. There are a lot more sight options available these days, but I still think the K-frame revolver sights are cool, in a retro way. Which, when you think about it, kinda sums up the Hi Power.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Nice collection!!

I got a chance to handle one of those P210s at the show. That gun is a serious drool magnet, fits my hand perfectly, and is on my short list.

Congratulations on the acquisition!!

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This Knot-Head got me hooked on these high end custom's. I don't know if I should hug him or shoot him with one of them. My Wife is tilting towards shooting him, it wouldn't take much to push me that way.lol
BTW Gary, don't get too fond of the LW HP. After the first of the year I am going to try and talk you out of it again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom