New Armslist rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, they're doing that to stop the "loophole" of sellers posting their phone numbers "nine 1 eight 6 seven, etc." They only want paying buyers to be able to contact paying sellers.

So, to all sellers: put a card (with your phone number) next to the item for sale in the picture.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, they're doing that to stop the "loophole" of sellers posting their phone numbers "nine 1 eight 6 seven, etc." They only want paying buyers to be able to contact paying sellers.

So, to all sellers: put a card (with your phone number) next to the item for sale in the picture.
ayyy, not a bad idea, i think i will edit my photos to just put my email in there.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
eh, i don't even like to use my phone number on here if i can avoid it, but just went for it.
sometimes i think my photos look too good and people think i'm stealing them from somewhere else :( :(
Everything is going that way though unfortunately. Even Reddit. They want all the info possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom