New badge

Snattlerake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny how all the other issues can be taken care of but this one creeps up and snares people a little bit at a time and no one can do anything about it. It just takes a bite and sits there, then another little bite and someone says something but admin and mods don't care. Sound familiar?

I know it seems innocuous but ...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny how all the other issues can be taken care of but this one creeps up and snares people a little bit at a time and no one can do anything about it. It just takes a bite and sits there, then another little bite and someone says something but admin and mods don't care. Sound familiar?

I know it seems innocuous but ...
Mods are in the same boat as the rest of us. Don't blame them, they don't know either and haven't been told.
It's not a vast right wing conspiracy. :laugh6:

Snattlerake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mods are in the same boat as the rest of us. Don't blame them, they don't know either and haven't been told.
It's not a vast right wing conspiracy. :laugh6:
I figured that. They don't know and obviously aren't pushing it. If I were the owner of this site I would be freaking out this phenomenon has occurred and no one is upset about it. It is not hurting anything it's just like a cancer that grows exponentially.

Top Bottom