New Banks Feeder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
There’s a few different versions out there
6068A28B-06BE-44F9-9D58-AF6A41A0BFAF.png
93558B22-3A43-40D0-A9A6-11A755E828C4.png
Is a
DFAED4E1-E205-4B54-951B-840D2112B4A8.png

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks really low to the ground. How high is it to the bottom of the tube? As short as it looks some coons may just be standing up and reaching the tube to pull themselves up.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks really low to the ground. How high is it to the bottom of the tube? As short as it looks some coons may just be standing up and reaching the tube to pull themselves up.
39 inches to the lip. I think i will add a 5 inch 4x4 piece to it to raise it more. Grease all over the dang thing now so I'm gonna have to get out there to clean it. Probably just gonna start spreading on the ground this close to season.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have dozens of coon cuffs and stakes. Come get some and mafia set that feeder. 8 or so traps just far enough they can't reach each other for 2 nights and be done with them.
Thx okie, I'm gust gonna invest in them and order 2 dozen now. Just wanting to get my girl on the big deer in their before I start doing it. Probably just gonna start spreading the corn now and hopefully get on him opening weekend. Then start coonmagedden! What's your preferred bait?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thx okie, I'm gust gonna invest in them and order 2 dozen now. Just wanting to get my girl on the big deer in their before I start doing it. Probably just gonna start spreading the corn now and hopefully get on him opening weekend. Then start coonmagedden! What's your preferred bait?
Small marshmallows and/or dry cat food. Clean and easy.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Used to be dry cat food and a squirt of crawfish oil. Now it's dry cat food and a squirt of grape Mio lol. And buy the Z Trap brand coon cuffs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom