New bass boat, any good clubs or touneys in OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grew up with boats & fishing but had it on hold a long time until now. FINALLY decided to get my own boat (besides my 2-man) and wound up with 2 this year! I am hoping I can fish an aluminum boat in tournaments no problem? With already owning one bigger ski boat, I could not justify the price and storage size of a full-sized bass boat w/ 200hp. But I do want to fish...can anyone tell me any decent clubs or tournaments? A guy at work and I are interested in venturing into that world some. I live in the Norman area; I recall when i was in college that there was a Wednesday night tourney at Thunderbird. Is that still going on? Also might be interest in any small boat activities sine I do have the 2-man; it hasn't been used much so I need an excuse to break it out too.

Thanks

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There used to be a two person bass boat tourney group out of Enid that fished Sooner, Kaw and other lakes, but I don’t know if they still exist.
I did find this link for the two person boats.
https://anglerhub.com/trails/oklahoma-2-man-boat-tournament-association
As far as your other fishing boat, there are several tourney organizers around the state.
Ponca City Bass Club fishes lakes around the state. There are others out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom