New Beretta

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! I've always liked the Beretta 92 model ever since I shot my first one as a young kid. I was just reading that Beretta is coming out with safety levers that will convert the FS models to G style operation without modifying the slide like Wilson Combat does. Apparently, they are the same safety levers used in the M9A3 G model.

Boldkharma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! I've always liked the Beretta 92 model ever since I shot my first one as a young kid. I was just reading that Beretta is coming out with safety levers that will convert the FS models to G style operation without modifying the slide like Wilson Combat does. Apparently, they are the same safety levers used in the M9A3 G model.

Yes they are. I have a few I will convert as well.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gorgeous Beretta there. The M9/92 series Berettas are some of the best available. What's this about safety levers to convert FS to G? Do you have any more info on that?

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gorgeous Beretta there. The M9/92 series Berettas are some of the best available. What's this about safety levers to convert FS to G? Do you have any more info on that?

Go to theberetta forum look in the maintenance and gunsmithing section for the thread about g lever conversion.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good looking Beretta, Congrats. I was recently looking for one of the M9A3 in the G configuration and settled on something else. Love Beretta 92 series pistols. Had an M9A1 and if it had been a G model instead of an fs i never would have sold it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom