New Berm Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I snapped my shear pin when I was doing some brushogging yesterday. I was close to this pile of clay left over from the pond digging and decided that it would be a good spot to set up a new berm.

15 yards:

IMG_2365.JPG

35 yards:

IMG_2364.JPG

100 yards:

IMG_2363.JPG

175 yards (from my driveway):

IMG_2362.JPG

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! I busted a shear pin once about 2130 one evening. I had planned on mowing while it was cool and finish before heading home. My plans changed. After that, I always carried a couple spares.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! I busted a shear pin once about 2130 one evening. I had planned on mowing while it was cool and finish before heading home. My plans changed. After that, I always carried a couple spares.

I almost grabbed a couple, but I knew I had plenty of other things to do as well. I also worked on a trench for a water line for a stock tank. I have about 400 more feet to go.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks.

Went up last night to fire off a few. The rain we had from Monday created a couple of little pools, the hogs used them to waller in.

I might have to sit up there after dark now...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool, 120!!! Man, I wish we lived in the country ... :cry3:

Ditto that. Wish I did, too. You can bet, though, if/when I ever get the chance to buy some land, scoping out a nice place to shoot out to 500+ is going to be a dealbreaking condition. I absolutely WILL have a long-range range on my property, and 1000+ yards would be ideal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom