New Bills Introduced Against 2A in OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That crap won't see the light of day and even if it did the Governor won't sign it.

Not THIS session...

We're not as far from becoming 'Virginia' as people might like to think. Money pouring in from out of state into some local districts to swing the balance of power can make a YUUUUGE difference in just a single election cycle. We're already in danger in some areas, especially high-population urban areas.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not THIS session...

We're not as far from becoming 'Virginia' as people might like to think. Money pouring in from out of state into some local districts to swing the balance of power can make a YUUUUGE difference in just a single election cycle. We're already in danger in some areas, especially high-population urban areas.

You are correct. Only a couple years ago I would have said these things would never happen in Virginia. I few years before that....Replace Virginia with Colorado. It's a never ending battle.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bloomberg never has to explain himself or his agenda. He's not in any debates, he's never interviewed by the press that I've seen, and I'm sure it would be a friendly interview if it ever happened.
He just runs very slick and expensive ads that make him sound like he's going to put everything right with the world, and he backs big orgs like Moms Demand Action who send out his auto-formatted emails to congress people.
This is scary stuff.
And the dems are worried about the Russians influencing our elections.......

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bloomberg never has to explain himself or his agenda. He's not in any debates, he's never interviewed by the press that I've seen, and I'm sure it would be a friendly interview if it ever happened.
He just runs very slick and expensive ads that make him sound like he's going to put everything right with the world, and he backs big orgs like Moms Demand Action who send out his auto-formatted emails to congress people.
This is scary stuff.
And the dems are worried about the Russians influencing our elections.......

I've seen "reporters" try to get an answer from Bloomie as to whether his security has weapons and how can Bloomie say we can't protect ourselves. He avoids the reporters and has his security move him away and even ask for their name and address. I suppose they want to try to say the "reporter" is "attacking" Bloomie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom