New Bills Introduced Against 2A in OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not THIS session...

We're not as far from becoming 'Virginia' as people might like to think.

We're much closer than people realize.

Here's a news blurb comparing Tulsa with Austin, TX.

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/rolling-stone-why-tulsa-might-be-the-next-austin

Austin is considered to be "San Fransicko" East. Addicts. Tent dwellers. Filth in the streets. It's so bad that the governor of Texas warned them to clean up their act/streets, or else.

Bloomberg. Soros. Et al. Old, sick billionaires who are about to check out, want to make sure there's nothing of value left for them to miss, before they go. Funneling their money into the destruction of Western Civilization.

And our leaders just seem to eat it up. Kongress. Not POTUS.

“The destruction of European Civilization - by its own leaders - is one of the most extraordinary acts in all of Human History.” -Hungarian Prime Minister, May 2018

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How can we stop Tulsa from getting the lib sickness? No, really, how can we stop it?

It shouldn’t even be that hard. Never really understood why people like that would want to live in a state that has a lot looser gun laws. You would think that if these people wanted some of the tightest gun control out there then go live in California…go live in New York…go live in Chicago… Why come to Oklahoma and start bitching about not enough gun control when there’s states who have more their fair share… LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I say it all the time that Oklahoma will fall over the next several years. Everywhere will. We are being destroyed by these globalists. What do we do about it? Nothing. And that’s why we will lose. Voting WILL NOT save us. It’s gonna take mass armed resistance. Just like it did with our founders. I told you guys this is a cancer that is rapidly spreading across this nation. It has already infected numerous places. Texas is currently being taken over by it. Americans have got to wake up soon!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It shouldn’t even be that hard. Never really understood why people like that would want to live in a state that has a lot looser gun laws. You would think that if these people wanted some of the tightest gun control out there then go live in California…go live in New York…go live in Chicago… Why come to Oklahoma and start *****ing about not enough gun control when there’s states who have more their fair share… LOL

It's pretty simple, they want to flee the unaffordability they created, so they can recreate it everywhere else.

Bloomberg is the 10th richest oligarch in the WORLD. He literally has more money than God. He could BUY Oklahoma lock, stock and barrel if that's what he wanted to do. Right now he's a bigger threat in Oklahoma then George Soros or anyone else in politics. I can't watch network TV at night without seeing 3 or 4 of his ads.Clueless people will see them and think he wants to "help us". It's obscene. :(

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a thread called "Keep an eye on what's going on in Virginia" in which some folks thought that I was just making a lot of noise. Isn't it funny how the evil comes home to roost when we choose to ignore the warnings that are happening elsewhere, like Virginia for instance. We had better stay vigilant or we WILL be the next Virginia. Keep your powder dry and your arms clean, and VOTE for people that actually love this country for what IT IS, not what they think they can make it into.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy in the world, of the USA. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

Last edited:

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It shouldn’t even be that hard. Never really understood why people like that would want to live in a state that has a lot looser gun laws. You would think that if these people wanted some of the tightest gun control out there then go live in California…go live in New York…go live in Chicago… Why come to Oklahoma and start *****ing about not enough gun control when there’s states who have more their fair share… LOL

THEY WANT OUR NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom