New Bills Introduced Against 2A in OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a thread called "Keep an eye on what's going on in Virginia" in which some folks thought that I was just making a lot of noise. Isn't it funny how the evil comes home to roost when we choose to ignore the warnings
I nor anyone else is ignoring this IDT. Your running around like a F-ing crazy with your hair on fire. Looks a little radical on a public forum. Crying wolf isnt doing a damn bit of good. Get involved with a movement with others who's hair is on fire. I simply wont lose sleep over it as there is a minimal effect I can have but I'll do what I can and everyone else here will do as they please also. If this **** comes to OK, I'll stand up for my rights to the death. I aint gonna cry the sky is falling before there is any real threat.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your hair on fire still?
Quit worrying 'bout my hair and let your state reps and senators know that you are for HB2781. This is what I wrote to both.

"I have heard some distressing news about anti-constitutional bills that are being put forward by those that would have us surrender our rights to them, namely the gun control advocates. The reason this disturbs me so is because I watched what happened, and is happening in Virginia right now. The loss of gun rights is only a small part of the obvious agenda that these “groups” are working towards.

I and you both know that they have big money backing and their end game is not conducive to, nor consistent with the intent of the Founders of this GREAT Nation.

Because of these issues and several others I want you to know that I adamantly SUPPORT Bill HB 2781 both in its intent, and in its statements. I would certainly hope and pray that you would also be behind such a strong statement of the necessity of the strong and legal binding of the expanding powers of the federal government into the regulation of individual freedoms. The usurpation of our rights, including the Second, First, Fourth, Fifth, Ninth, and Tenth Amendments cannot go unchallenged and it is the responsibility of our State government to ensure this stops.

HB 2781 is a bill that has teeth and will clearly demonstrate the will of the People, and State Government of Oklahoma to preserve and protect those rights granted to us under our State and National Constitutions, to whatever legal extent possible."

You are welcome to use all or none of it.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy in the world, of the USA. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quit worrying 'bout my hair and let your state reps and senators that you are for HB2781. This is what I wrote to both.
I contact my reps often, I show up at the capitol, I'm involved in OK2A. My name was socond on the petition to get a bill to losen some of the restrictions on the original CC law. Second right after the chief of the board of OK2A at the time.
Are you doing those things as well?

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I contact my reps often, I show up at the capitol, I'm involved in OK2A. My name was socond on the petition to get a bill to losen some of the restrictions on the original CC law. Second right after the chief of the board of OK2A at the time.
Are you doing those things as well?
Actually yes, except for showing up at the Capital kind of hard to fund a lot of those kinds of thing on retirement with all the other crap that we have to cover.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy in the world, of the USA. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It shouldn’t even be that hard. Never really understood why people like that would want to live in a state that has a lot looser gun laws. You would think that if these people wanted some of the tightest gun control out there then go live in California…go live in New York…go live in Chicago… Why come to Oklahoma and start *****ing about not enough gun control when there’s states who have more their fair share… LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because their progressive liberal policies ran their states into the ground and the taxes into this sky. Here Where common sense rules, freedom is still around, low Taxes, and property isn’t insanely priced. Democrats liberal progressives migration are what happened with Colorado and Texas. Hopefully they don’t over run Oklahoma

They left there to get away from it. Like the saying “when there comes here, here becomes there”

Last edited:

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's pretty simple, they want to flee the unaffordability they created, so they can recreate it everywhere else.

Bloomberg is the 10th richest oligarch in the WORLD. He literally has more money than God. He could BUY Oklahoma lock, stock and barrel if that's what he wanted to do. Right now he's a bigger threat in Oklahoma then George Soros or anyone else in politics. I can't watch network TV at night without seeing 3 or 4 of his ads.Clueless people will see them and think he wants to "help us". It's obscene. :(

Well,...He won't be able to buy all of Oklahoma......Cause I'm not selling,....nor buying any that NYC crap he comes to town selling...He needs to take that three card monty game to another state. People need to turn out at his rallies and jeer him as the town fool he is.

...old saying, to much money corrupts the soul...

Latest posts

Top Bottom