New Bills Introduced Against 2A in OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well,...He won't be able to buy all of Oklahoma......Cause I'm not selling,....nor buying any that NYC crap he comes to town selling...He needs to take that three card monty game to another state. People need to turn out at his rallies and jeer him as the town fool he is.

...old saying, to much money corrupts the soul...

I agree with all except your last line. Be it an old saying or a new one, I believe the corruption begins long before the money arrives. All money does is make corruption extensible and more affordable.

Woody

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The comments below the tweet are hiliarious ( I don't use twitter, but it pulled up the webpage ok).

I guess there really is Big Gay Ice Cream, all but one of their shops is in NY (surprise).

Their ice cream truck came to Oxford many years ago as part of the Southern Foodways Alliance symposium. Good stuff and nice folks. Sold a ton of ice cream, too.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One can only donate so much money to a person running for office-but Soros funded Kendra Horn's public advertisements to the tune of I think $400,000 if I'm not mistake. Please don't; ask for a source, I'm sourced out. I read it within the past 24 hours but cannot remember the website.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One can only donate so much money to a person running for office-but Soros funded Kendra Horn's public advertisements to the tune of I think $400,000 if I'm not mistake. Please don't; ask for a source, I'm sourced out. I read it within the past 24 hours but cannot remember the website.

I posted a NYT article that said Bloomberg gave her $400k, I bet that was it.

I've read that Soros is focusing on getting left leaning prosecutors elected around the country. Make sure your carry insurance is paid up ( I don't know if he's done that in OK).

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Source?

Latest posts

Top Bottom